Monday, 31 August 2009

Pigeons & Peacocks




I was recently on the London College of Fashion website as I was requesting a Short Courses 2010 prospectus.
Whilst applying for one I noticed that there was also a form to sign up for their magazine.

The magazine is called 'Pigeons & Peacocks'.
I received my copy of Pigeons & Peacocks in the post last Friday and I'm really impressed.
I guess I was expecting it to be a small flimsy magazine, but it's the complete opposite.

Pigeons & Peacocks is crammed full of fashion photoshoots, interviews and
trend reports.
I highly recommend it.

You can request a copy by following this link and signing up.
http://www.fashion.arts.ac.uk/pigeonsandpeacocks/

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment! don't follow blogs lol i just bookmark, i find it easier - oddly enough haha. This is awesome, you got me distracted i just went and subscribed for it or whatever! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love top photo
    http://nycrunfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've requested my copy! :) Thank you for your comments on my blog recently, I really appreciate it :) I ended up buying the bralet, there's a picture of me wearing it in my newest post :) Thank you for the advice! www.dazedyoungmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete